Welcome to the Linky Ladies Party! This is a fiber arts weekly community party and is live from Tuesday at 12:00 am, ending on Sunday at 12:00 pm (PST). Show off your talent by linking up your finished crochet & knit projects! The five most popular links will be featured and shared on our social media the following week.
We’ve changed a couple of the rules! You may link up your crochet & knit projects to a blog post, Instagram post or Facebook post – please, no direct links to paid items. We’d really like you to visit one of the other projects too and support your fellow crafters, and of course we’d love it if you’d follow your hosts on social media. That’s it! The rest is just fun!
This is a co-hosted party by “The Linky Ladies” Crystalized Designs, Pattern Paradise, The Purple Poncho, Snappy Tots and A Crocheted Simplicity. Five times the exposure linked up to five websites and social media sites! Link with us and share using hashtag #thelinkyladies.
Meet The Linky Ladies!
See what we’ve been up to:
Featured Five Club – Most clicked projects from last week:
1. Gentle Gradient Ripple Blanket by Underground Crafter
2. No Name Popcorn Granny Square by Atelier Marie Lucienne
3. CrissCross Bonnet by Crochet ‘n Create
4. Spring Market Mod Scarf by Left In Knots
5. Messy Bun Hat by The Lazy Hobby Hopper
Here’s your “Party” Button, Display it Proudly!
- By adding your links to the Linky Ladies Party, you give permission to the hosts to share your post and pictures on their social media sites, website, blog, and in round ups.
Thank you for joining us and we hope you’ve enjoyed the party, see you next week!
Help spread the word by sharing our party, displaying our buttons, and tagging us with #thelinkyladies.