Congratulations to last week’s Featured Five Club, composed of the most clicked projects from last week’s links! Share the community spirit and support your fellow crafters by clicking on the project name to visit each page and leave them a comment or add them to your favorites! Don’t forget to Pin it too! This is a co-hosted party by “The Linky Ladies” – Crystalized Designs, Pattern Paradise, The Hooked Haberdasher and The Purple Poncho. Four times the exposure linked up to four websites, four Pinterest boards, and four designers’ social media! Link with us each week (Tuesday through Saturday) and share your projects for all to admire. For an added bonus, don’t forget to add your Pinterest link at the very bottom of the post too.
Meet The Linky Ladies! Click on the photo to take you to their website
Crystal Maria Wendy Carolyn
See what we’ve been up to, then keep scrolling to link your work![inlinkz_linkup id=600117 mode=1]
About the links:
- Project must be your own fiber arts related work: crochet, knitting, embroidery, tatting, cross stitch, yarn dying, etc. OR anything you’ve made to create or embellish your fiber arts project: ribbon roses, hooks and needles, beaded handles, polymer clay, etc.
- Link directly to your blog post, not to your blog home page. Accepted sites are: Ravelry, Craftsy, Pinterest, Instagram or Etsy.
- No giveaways, promotions, sponsored posts or reviews. Links will be removed if they are inappropriate or do not follow these rules.
- You may post up to two links but not repeat the same link within the month.
- Adding your link to this party gives us permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our websites, blogs, and future Link Party posts and collages
Join the Community:
- Follow your hostesses by subscribing to our blogs and following us on social media.
- We’ll follow you back, just leave us a note you’re from this party with a link to your social media page.
- Support your fellow crafters and share the love — click on their projects, add them to your favorites, leave a comment on their blog or share them on your social Media.
- Have FUN and be proud of your creations!
- Grab your Link Party Button and proudly display it on your website!
TIME TO PARTY!
TIME TO PIN!
[inlinkz_linkup id=526684 mode=1]