The Linky Ladies Community Link Party is celebrating its 1st year anniversary and we are spotlighting all the #1 Featured projects!
We want to thank everyone who has linked up with us throughout the year, and hope to see you back again this year. We have some fun changes in store for the party and we’re excited to bring them to you starting next week.
If you are not already familiar with our weekly party, it runs from Tuesday at 12:00 am, to Sunday at 12:00 pm (PST). Link up your finished projects showing off your crochet, knit, embroidery, tatting, weaving, macramé, or anything fiber arts related. The five most popular links will be added to the Featured Five Club and shared on our social media the following week.
This is a co-hosted party by “The Linky Ladies” – Crystalized Designs, Pattern Paradise, and The Purple Poncho. Three times the exposure linked up to three websites and social media sites! Link with us and share your projects using hashtag #thelinkyladies.
Meet your hosts – The Linky Ladies!
Crystal Maria Carolyn
Crystal @ Crystalized Designs l Facebook l Pinterest l Instagram l Ravelry l Craftsy
Maria @ Pattern Paradise l Facebook l Pinterest l Instagram l Ravelry l Craftsy
Carolyn @ The Purple Poncho l Facebook l Pinterest l Instagram l Ravelry l Craftsy
Featured Five Club Alumni – Year in Review!
1. Pocket Placements by Crochet Zone
2. Color Inspiration by Lunamon Designs
3. Desert Hope Slouch Beanie by Simply Collectible Crochet
4. Nana’s Simply Sweet Sundress by Nana’s Crochet Creations
5. All Tied Up Top pattern by Crochet Zone
1. Emerald Lace Fling by pattern by Kim Guzman
2. Sea-Foam Mandala Pillow Pattern by Crochet Memories
3. CROCHET TODDLER FOX BEANIE project by Vicki Tucklee
4. Granny Stripes by Colletta’s Kitchen Sink
1. Razzle Dazzle Square by Crochet Memories
2. Charming Cherry Blossom Keyhole Scarf by Kaleidoscope Art & Gifts
3. Pumpkin Wall Decoration by Divine Debris
4. Cuddle Time Blanket and Beanie by Gramma Bean’s
5. Granny Square Shawl by Simply Summer Street
1. Crochet Full Length Cloak by 2CrochetHooks
2. Snow Bound Cowl Pattern by Posh Pooch Designs
3. Very Merry Mini Stockings by Allie Cat’s Hats and Crafts
4. Viola Sorta Slouch by Divine Debris
5. C-2-C Baby Blanket “Cow” by Hakelfieber
1. Roundup: Top 15 Free Patterns of 2015 by Underground Crafter
2. Silly Animal Scarves by Gramma Beans
3. Evergreen Forest Beret by Urbana Crochet and Knit
4. The Progress of a Blanket project by Atelier Marie-Lucienne
1. Swanky Days Cowl by Crochet Zone
2. Chain of Flowers Headband by Stitches N Scraps
3. Daffodil Candy Holder by Divine Debris
4. Sampler Crochet Scarf by Divine Debris
5. Tiny doll finger puppet by Karine Larose
Display the “Featured Five Club” Button:
Here’s your “Party” Button:
We hope you’ve enjoyed the party and this special edition to spotlight the Featured Five Club alumni! We’re looking forward to another fun year and can’t wait to see what you’re creating. Help spread the word by sharing our party, displaying our buttons, and tagging us with hashtag #thelinkyladies.