Hello, crochet friends!! I’m so excited to take part in my THIRD A Crocheted Simplicitys’ MMCAL!! For those of you who may not know, it’s a mini-mystery crochet-a-long! I’ve loved seeing her previous MMCALs and the outcome of the projects without knowing what exactly is being made. You can find my first MMCAL project here and my second MMCAL project here. I’m also very excited to show you mine and see all of your projects!
The Mini Mystery CAL has concluded for this design, but be sure to keep an eye out on A Crocheted Simplicitys‘ site for more! See below for how this MMCAL was set up prior to the reveal!
If you’re new to A Crocheted Simplicity’s Mini-Mystery Crochet Alongs, please read the Information Guide in this blog post HERE. You’ll find all important MMCAL info and FAQ’s!
This MMCAL will be posted in 3 segments. When it is time for the next segment to be posted, check back right here in this blog post as it will be updated with the next segment’s instructions. This will keep all of our info in one spot!
- Material List posted on the ACS blog Wednesday before the MMCAL begins
- Segment 1: Friday, February 7, 2020 at 5am CST.
- Segment 2: Saturday, February 8, 2020 at 5am CST.
- Segment 3: Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 5am CST.
- MMCAL Closes & prizes will be chosen Monday, February 10, 2020 at 5am CST. Prizes drawn by noon CST.
Though I used left over Red Heart Soft for this project, any worsted yarn will work. This is also a great for stash-busting project. Perfect for those little left overs you have lying around!
Worsted Weight Yarn in two colorsColor A: Segment 1 uses 20 yards, Segment 2 uses 30 yardsColor B: Segment 2 uses 30 yards
- Hook: F 3.75mm, H 5.00mm
- Notions: Scissors, Yarn Needle, Small amount of ribbon (roughly 13″) or yarn can be substituted
- Ch: Chain
- Sc: Single Crochet
- Hdc: Half Double Crochet
- Hdc2tog: Half Double Crochet 2 Together
- Slst: Slip Stitch
- St(s): Stitch(es)
Skill Level Easy
Gauge with F hook 10 hdc x 7 rows = 2″ (gauge not critical for project but may alter yardage if not matched)
Notes Beginning chain 1 does not count as a stitch.
Remember, don’t forget to check the MMCAL Information Guide (click HERE) for frequently asked questions.